CAMPS - LOS CERRITOS YMCA
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, the Los Cerritos YMCA Day Camp Program ensures your child will have a safe positive environment to play, learn, and grow when school is out. Our activities, which range from leadership development, to sports and the arts, give your child the opportunity to become a confident kid today and a healthier, happier grown-up tomorrow.
- Week One: April 10th through April 14th
- Week Two: April 17th through April 21st
- Rate: $200 For The Week
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Program Hours: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- The Los Cerritos YMCA Summer Day Camp Program is accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA).
- A nutritious morning snack and afternoon supper is provided.
- Full day camp programs require children to bring a sack lunch.
- Activities include, but are not limited to: swimming, low ropes, rock climbing, summer reading programs, computer lab, and arts & crafts.